This list will start out rather small but will most likely grow. All things on this list are here for really good reasons but are still up for negotiation, if you can come up with a better reason that you should be allowed to use said item then I will work with you.
- Stick-N-Shock Rounds – Banned as they are game breaking powerful. Because each individual round does 6S(e) damage you can easily make a burst fire weapon that normally has a max damage of 6P (4+2 from narrow burst) into a weapon that does 18S(e) (3 rounds each doing 6S(e)).
- Slow Spell from War! – This spell is game breaking powerful for a mage or mystic adept as it effectively makes them immune to bullets even at a very low power.
- Possession Traditions – Force multiplication: Possesing an enemy not only removes an enemy but adds an ally. General overpoweredness: The ability to add immense stat buffs to yourself or an ally at will is just silly.
- Control Thoughts spell – Simply to strong and the rules for this are a bit wonky.
- Most weapons from War! – A lot of these weapons are overpowered and in general anything from this book will need special permission to be allowed.
- Nosferatu – They are simply too powerful for the point cost.